The Microcoin QL electronic coin validator is the latest release from Australian-based coin validation experts, Microsystem Controls Pty Ltd.
This coin acceptor is a high speed, multi-coin, field programmable device.
It is designed to operate in any coin-operated application, ranging from Gaming through Vending, Amusement to Carwash.
For "front-entry" applications, the Microcoin QL can be provided with its own mounting faceplate, offering a modern, stylish appearance to your machine.
As an independent unit, the Microcoin QL can be fitted into any top-entry application with ease by virtue of its industry standard size and mounting pin positions.
The Microcoin QL offers :
Quick LearnTM On Board Programming including :
- Multi-coin Programming
- Single Coin Programming
- Coin Inhibit
- Coin Enable
- Universal size - one fits all
- High speed, multi-coin acceptance up to 10 cps
- Comprehensive handheld programming device
- Unique, multi-featured mounting faceplate
- New, revolutionary coin discrimination techniques
- Highly critical and unique coin path design which virtually eliminates the possibility of coin jams.
- Superior all-round performance
- Maximum fraud coin rejection
The Microcoin QL validator has a patented discrimination technology which allows it to accept up to 12 different coins or tokens at speeds up to 10 cps. The coins travel along a highly engineered coin path which accepts or rejects the coins at speed without compromising the operation of the validator.
Special steps have been taken in the design of the product to maximise coin acceptance and minimise the effects of fraud.
Once a coin enters the validator, it always remains in contact with a control surface during its transition through the validator. Unlike other products, this means that the validator does not lose control of the coin and cause possible poor discrimination or coin jams.